Saturday 17 January 2009

January 2009




So, it's been a while... Hannah is growing and providing more than enough entertainment (and exasperation) to keep us busy. She has a best friend- Mikaela, who helps keep her entertained (and Mom sane!). They really play well together, and it's great to watch their interaction and funny little games develop.
In the next 2 weeks baby number 2 will be joining us. I can't decide whether I want it to be sooner or later.. Sooner, because I feel like I might expire if I'm pregnant for much longer, and later, because Hannah is only 20 months old and fairly used to getting what she wants, when she wants it. I think the little girl has a reality check coming her way...
Watch this space for photos of our new arrival...

2 comments:

kym said...

You're back, baby! yay. I didn't think this blog still existed. Looking forward to more pics and especially of newbie...

kym said...

me again,
I've been watching the space for photos of the newest Shacklock, but there don't seem to be any...